Friday, January 30, 2009

There is this facebook fad at the current moment to post 25 random things about yourself. I decided to partially conform and do it in blog form:

1. I have never been to a college football game.
2. I always wear earrings.
3. I will loose my mind if I don't know what time it is.
4. I have crushes on unlikely movie stars.
5. The beach is great, but I'll take mountains any day.
6. I want my children to have tree houses and forts and Isimply can't wait to see them having adventures.
7. I would like to think I'm really good at doing accents.
8. I always count the number of steps when i go up and down stairs.
9. I look just like my dad.
10. I'm going to be a nurse.
11. I have a heart for large cities. I'm aware I have a place there but I don't know how or when.
12. I've only thrown up once and it happend 15 years ago. I've never had the flu and never had a stomach virus.
13. I'm deathly afraid of realistic dolls, particually ventriloquist due to cruel jokes and mishaps as a child. I'm known cry over such things...recently.
14. When I get nervous, scared or very angry, I'm unable to move and my biceps burn.
15. I still keep somewhat track of marching bands.
16. I want to be in a musical at least once.
18. I have many nicknames but I've been called Ju my whole life and I have no idea why.
19. I have to make my bed before I get in it.
20. I go to the Southern 500 race at Darlington each year.
21. For me, I'm not the same person after Hoima, Uganda.
22. I grew up around firefighters and I now that I'm old enough to appreciate it, I love the sound of a firetruck.
23. Pelion is one of, if not the most, redneck area in South Carolina and I held the title of Little Miss Pelion in 1996.
24. Sometimes I get sincerely sad at the thought of not being able to go to Narnia.
25. I'm convinced that Love wins.

2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I'm so glad we're both rebels and decided against posting these on facebook.

I would like to know about your unlikely movie star crushes.

Mike Ambs said...

This was my favorite "For me, I'm not the same person after Hoima, Uganda." - I love the idea that places we visit can stay with us forever...