Saturday, January 31, 2009

I wrote this about a year ago. I came across it today finding that it means more to me now than it did then. Such irony:

-"I think it's beautiful that the Truth is consistent not matter the culture or generation...Assurance. I want honesty to resonate in such of a way that it rings clear and leaves no other option but to love God, love people. I believe it's already happening. We still have a long way to go, but we're past the start and that's beautiful too. "

"In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God's own possession, to the praise of His glory. " Ephesians 1:13-14

"I'm becoming exhausted from solely seeking out goals. What happened to just seeking Christ?"

"May we be found where Truth is told always."-

---
"I saw the pain in your eyes when
You gave up all that was yours.
And When Your face hit the pavement
I just walked on by

You say you don't deserve it all.
Well, look me in the eyes
And hear me say these words to you:
That you have come too far to try
don't try.
Your whole worthiness has been given to you.

You say you don't deserve it all,
You say you've strayed so far.
But do you know what our Father's done?
The Ring is on your fingertips;
the celebration , here.
The angels sing as if they were one.
And you could throw it all away,
but what's out there?
So live away, you are free.
And you don't have to be afraid
to come home."

Welcome Home by The Dirt and The Flood

No comments: