Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tonight:
They forgot the pineapple on the pizza so Josh and I handled it.
Had an awful batch of Sour Patch Kids...didn't know that was possible.
Then Andrew joined us. We shot guns.
Vin Diesel. I'm not a fan.
Making fun of each other in old yearbooks.
A.W. Tozer
Solid conversation with one of my favorite married couples.
Megan is good bistra in more ways than one.

Ask me in person about Africa.

Juliana Theory's Emotionalism album never gets old...10th grade anyone?

Christmas festivities had their moments but was still low key and enjoyable.
Day after = chaos

I saw the Columbia skyline from on top of a hill last night. Silent affirmation is so strong these days and I didn't know my heart for this place could be restored not only this much, but in this way.

Post culture shock is setting in and I welcome it. I prefer to stay on my toes because right now that's the safest yet boldest place to be. Being bold isn't such a distant subject.

"...because apart from You, I am nothing."

Tractors. Firetrucks. Rainbow Bright. Reba McEntire. Sound of a steel guitar. Open Fields. Plum Trees. So much childhood.

No comments: