Friday, May 1, 2009


This was taken flying over the Netherlands early one morning after take off in route back home form Uganda. I've always loved this picture. I drive by the airport almost everyday and lately I get a little pit in my stomach at the though of not being in one of those planes overhead. Perhaps the oppertunity will come soon enough...But I can plan anyway, right?
Any suggestions?

Today, I introduced my mom to Dead and Gone by TI featuring Justin Timberlake. By the end we were singing it together.

So far my summer list consist of: books, piano, internship, backpacking, Nashville with Meg, Hillsong in Hotlanta with Rachel, writing more, Bluegrass night at El Barrito, perhaps a summer class or two, making and saving a little green, nursing home, helping out at the news here and there, Lake Murray, various trips to Charleston and Greenville, gardening, painting, educating myself on movies and being barefoot as much as possible...More to come, no doubt.

Scott and Seth, perhaps one day I will shake yall's hand and be able to thank you in person.

"Souls like the wings,
Spreading out
Away from bad memories.
Make us capable of taking off and landing
Alive with understanding
Let me go, let me go"

No comments: