Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello Old Friend

Exams are over. I'm home and settled.

Now Uganda.


Kendra and I were talking today and we have no idea what to expect and we both agreed that this is a good thing. Whether they are good or not, I do not want to be set back by any false expectations and only pray that his preparation would be made right in us and each person we come in contact with...I've been a vulnerable person all semester for many reason and I hold every confidence that the same vulnerability that was such good soil for fear, will be the same vulnerability that the Lord uses to manifest himself, in not just me but the people around me.

Or team is beautiful, passionate and love themselves some Jesus, some of which are my best friends. Their hearts are so encouraging and I want to learn to love them and the rest of our team better on this trip and become the church with them. I can't imagine a better way to leave NGU.


"One generation will commend your works to another. They will tell of your mighty acts. "Psalm 145:4

2 comments:

Rachel said...

praying for you! can't wait to hear about your trip

Megan said...

blog about Uganda! blog about Uganda! blog! blog! blog!